We’re looking for a designer to join our Piteå office!
You like to work conceptually and hands-on in projects, both digital and in print – from start to finish. You want to develop within digital design, and it doesn’t matter if it’s SEO web, UI design, clever game applications, digital sales tool or interactive interfaces that works both online as well as offline. You have good knowledge in typography, color, shape and smart design. You think strategically and are able to motivate your solutions and decisions. We believe that you have some years of work experience and/or relevant education.
– Create and develop visual identities and find creative communication solutions both for print and web.
– Take responsibility – own and manage projects from start to finish. On your own as well as with team members.
– Work in a tight team with twelve colleagues, sharing client and project responsibility.
– Take initiatives to always develop as a designer.
– Pitch ideas to clients.
– Prestigeless, towards each other and our broad range of clients.
– Production driven; we move fast from idea to production.
– Engaging; everyone contributes to initiatives that can improve projects, clients and ourselves.
– Schysst™; read all about how we’re a Schysst™ company in our online handbook.
– Full-time temporary post, 40 hours a week. Until August 2020, with possibility to extended employment.
– Situated at our Piteå office, with the option of working in Luleå a few days a week.
– Last day to apply is October 31. Interviews will be held during the whole application period.
Apply by taste or send us an email to email@example.com